PVC Coated Wire Mesh Chain Link Sport Fence (anjia-163)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exported Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: anjia-163
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Construction Wire Mesh
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Wire Gauge: #7-#18
- Specification: CE / RoHS / SGS
- Material: PVC Coated Steel Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Surface Treatment: PVC Coated
- Trademark: YONGAN
- Origin: China
1. A chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wire-mesh fence, chain-wire fence, cyclone fence, hurricane fence, or diamond-mesh fence) is a type of woven fence usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire.
2. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern so that each "zig" hooks with the wire immediately on one side and each "zag" with the wire immediately on the other.
3. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.
4. In the United States, fencing usually comes in 20 rod and 50 ft rolls which can be joined by "unscrewing" one of the end wires and then "screwing" it back in so that it hooks both pieces.
5. Common heights include 3 ft, 3 ft 6 in, 4 ft, 5 ft, 6 ft, 7 ft, 8 ft, 10 ft, and 12 ft, though almost any height is possible. Common mesh gauges are 9, 11, and 11.5. For tennis courts and ball parks the most popular height is 10 ft.
6. The popularity of chain-link fence is due to its relatively low cost and ease of installation.
7. A further advantage is that due to the open weave, chain-link fences are transparent, and do not obscure sunlight from either side of the fence.
8. If a semi-opaque fence is desired, this can be achieved by the insertion of slats into the mesh.