Gabion wall, gabion box, gabion basket, gabion stone, stone cage for retaining wall, gabion mattress
Regular size for gabion box
Wire diameter: 2.7X3.4X2.2mm, mesh size: 80X100mm, box size: 2X1X1m
Regular size for gabion mattress
Wire diameter: 2.2X2.7X2.2mm, mesh size: 60X80mm, mattress size: 3X2X0.3m
Regular size for gabion mesh roll
Wire diameter: 2.7X3.4mm, mesh size: 60X80mm/80X100mm, roll size: 2X50m
MATTRESSES are also rectangular boxes which are larger in area and thinner in depth than gabions. They are made with a smaller mesh size and a thinner wire to provide a higher degree of flexibility. Like the gabions, the mesh is framely a thicker selvedge wire but due to the larger size of the mattress the lid is made of a separate panet of mesh to the base. Additional end panels and internal diaphragms at 1.0m centres are then wired to the base of thr mattress.
Material: Galvanized iron wire and PVC coated wire
Galfan(95%zinc-5%Alu Alloy)low carbon steel wire, which has good ability of resistance corrosion.
Mesh wire: 2.0mm-4.0mm
Mesh size: 6X8cm, 8X10cm, 10X12cm, 12X15cm, 16X18cm
Size: 1X1X1m, 2X1X1m, 3X1X1m, 4X1X1m, 2X1X0.5m, 4X1X0.5m
1. Controlling and leading the river and flood.
2. Flood discharge and lead flow.
3. Rock fall defending.
4. Preventing the water and soil lost.
5. Protecting the bridge.
6. Reinforce fabric.
7. Seashore recovery project.
8. Seaport project.
1. Economic. Just put the stone into the gabion and seal.
2. Easily construct, no special technology needed.
3. Strong capacity of withstand nature destroy, rust-resistance and atrocious weather resistance.
4. Affording Large scale distortion, but never be defeated.
5. The slit between the mesh and stone is good for the growth, which can be the part of the environment around.
6. Excellent Penetrability, which can prevent from the whist by liquid.
7. Saving the transport costs. Which can fold while loading and transport, then assemble
The gabion box, gabion mattress, gabion basket, stone cage gabion wall are unfolded & laid on prepared ground. The kinks & creases in the boxes can be easily stamped out and levelled manually. The individual sheets are straightened flat & then systematically folded to form an exact rectangular shape. All the sides, diaphragms are laced with lacing wire with lacing procedure. The boxes or group of laced boxes are positioned at the required location to match the structural design accurately.
We can supply various kinds of gabion box with mesh openings of 60X80, 80X100, 80X120, 80x140, 100x120, 120x150 & 200X260mm and with wire thicknesses ranging from 2.00mm to 3.4mm. The possible coatings are Heavily Galvanized (acc. To BS1052/80, EN10244-2, DIN1548 and ASTM) and ZincAl. For high corrosion resistance, PVC coated wire is available. That is to say, The mesh wire can be depending on the application and the requirement.